09 June, 2010

Whatsup in Queensbay

Found some worth in qb last day
Me and my bf were actually wan to have some street foods at the food court
So we spotted this
ANY 3 FOR RM10


Available with fish fillet,chicken leg,chicken chop and jumbo sausage
U may mix with difference choices


So i choose mushroom and cheese jumbo sausage
OMG,superb delicious,it's melting me
We also choose the chicken leg, delicious too=)
I weren't realize the banner at the first
My bf told me and did the calculating and said it's worth
As everyone knows my maths was failed like billion times before
So i won't do any calculating unless with calculator
We spotted sushi after brought this
RM1 for each,cheap but not really nice
Luckily we just brought some


Eating the chicken leg at the side of corridor was a new try
Never try never know
Cuba satu kali, hari-hari mau LOLOLOLOL





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails